Look at them. They all care so much.
Do you ever wonder if there’s something wrong with us?
there is nothing wrong with not knowing what job you want to do when you are older.
there is nothing wrong with having your life planed out.
this has been a PSA
I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE ON TUMBLR NEED TO REMEMBER IT’S OKAY TO
- not be mentally ill
- have good grades
- to dislike reading
- have a happy family
- enjoy exercising/not enjoy exercising
- to have different opinion
- to reblog/not reblog certain posts
- to be a gay white boy
- to be a straight white boy
- to be a bisexual white girl
- (to be any race/gender/sexual orientation)
- to not like porn
- to not ship destiel
- to not be in a fandom
- to be in a happy relationship
“Bad news, Harry. I’ve just been to see Professor McGonagall about the Firebolt. She – er, got a bit shirty with me. Told me I’d got my priorities wrong. Seemed to think I cared more about winning the Cup than I do about staying alive. Just because I told her I didn’t care if it threw you off, as long as you caught the Snitch first.”
this really works for some people (like 10-30 new followers) so give it a try!